About LPC Marketplace
A place for Cannabis Industry participants to get noticed
Boost Traffic | Gain Exposure | Reach Your Communication Goals
LPC Marketplace is a unique and exclusive communications platform that helps suppliers, investment companies, government organizations, and other cannabis industry stakeholders reach their marketing goals: boost sales, disseminate information, raise awareness, gain credibility with investors, and similar communications strategies. We put you in front of your target audience and help you connect.
LPC Marketplace is – an online and ongoing “trade show” for the cannabis industry’s best to showcase themselves to the world.
Why Place an Ad on the LPC Marketplace?
You likely know how difficult it is to cut through the noise and get your voice out there. As of June 18, 2019, there were 180 (and growing) licensed producers in Canada with thousands of other companies in the cannabis ecosystem. Industry suppliers have an even harder time making a splash. Companies are looking for any avenue possible to get their names in front of their target markets.
We help you connect with your target market by attracting qualified visitors and directing that traffic to your MarketPlace Ad.
The LPC MarketPlace provides established and up-and-coming cannabis industry players (suppliers, investment companies, government agencies, etc.) a platform to provide our website visitors with targeted, credible information related to the cannabis industry. These companies and organizations are all vetted so that we can keep up our high standard of content and information.
The LPC MarketPlace is quickly becoming an “SEO funnel” that attracts website visitors from all over the world to our website and then focus them on your MarketPlace Ad.
- Consistently High Google Rankings – We are on the first page for a growing list of search terms such as “licensed producers”, “list of licensed producers Canada”, “licensed producers Canada”, “Health Canada approved cannabis”, and “Licensed Producer system in Canada”. (Try a search out for yourself of a term that relates to your business to see for yourself).
- Google Authority Site – Google doesn’t release any information about their algorithms or how they rank websites and pages. However, given that we rank so highly for many search terms including counterintuitive terms such as “Health Canada approved cannabis”, this indicates that Google sees the LPC website as an Authority Site for cannabis-related searches. All other things being equal, links from LPC will help boost your own search engine rankings.
- High Volume Traffic – Both of the above result in a higher volume of traffic to our website relative to other industry-based sites. The more traffic we generate for our site, the more website visitors will see your company information – and click on your links. Given that the cannabis industry is a unique and money-driven niche market, each visitor is worth more in potential spending.
Your Ad gets you connected
You can post ads for a wide variety of business to business products and services. All marketplace ads must be approved by the LPC editorial team to keep quality high and noise low, so your message gets greater visibility.
With every MarketPlace ad, you get:
- More Exposure: Your ad can be used as a website landing page. Here you can include company info, images, videos, links, and almost any other materials you’d like to post.
- More Ad Time: Banner ads on the main LPC site to send our website visitors to your LPC Partner Listing or directly to your website.
- More Traffic: Website visitors find us on the web and are directed to your website (see “Consistently High Google Rankings” below)
- Qualified Leads: You can place ads with keywords aimed at your target market. Not only will these ads be viewed by LPC website visitors, but they will also pop up naturally in Google searches by people searching for your product or service – usually within days or even hours.
Opportunities to Contribute Your Own Content: Write and submit to our news feed and blog including news and feature articles, white papers, case studies, and industry analysis. You can also post them on your own LPC Partner Listing Page. You can reference these documents in your communication materials, and they will also help drive traffic to your website through Google searches. Click Here for Contributor Guidelines (Don’t have a writer? We can help – contact us.)
Added Credibility: Every partner listed on LPC has been vetted and deemed to be a credible source that our website visitors can trust.
Our website visitors come from all areas of the cannabis industry including:
- Licensed producers
- Craft growers including micro-cultivation and micro-processing licence holders
- Cannabis industry suppliers
- Consumers looking for information about the cannabis
Most website visitors come from Canada, but we attract visitors from around the world including international suppliers, buyers, investors, and policymakers. International exposure will grow as more countries legalize cannabis for medical and/or recreational use. Canada is seen as the vanguard of the industry, building a Gold Standard cannabis industry. The world will look to Canadian cannabis industry leaders for their own country – and they’ll find the best of the best on LPC.
See current advertising plans. Each plan includes:
- MarketPlace Ad – showcase your company/brand/message and drive traffic to your website from your MarketPlace Ad landing page
- Opportunity to contribute content to our news and blog feeds that are branded and linked back to your blog or website Click Here for Contributor Guidelines
- Opportunity to become a thought leader in the Canadian and international cannabis industry along with other like-minded companies, organizations, and government agencies
- Advanced SEO for your MarketPlace Ad page so it gets in front of visitors who are looking for what you offer in your ad
- 24/7 Concierge for technical support
- We also offer an all-inclusive rate to design and manage your MarketPlace Ad. Contact us for more info.
Licensed Producers Canada (LPC) launched in 2017 with a mission to organize the facts about the cannabis industry from credible and respected sources. Our goal is to create a centralized repository of information for investors, international suppliers, government, and those curious about the industry in Canada and internationally.